A massive amount of work went into organising the exhibition and event. After taking a much needed break to spend time with our animals, we are happy to say it was a success; incredible donations of beautiful art, so much great feedback from the night and more than $3,000 raised through the combined online auction, the main auction night, food sales and donations. This will help greatly with animal feed and medical costs over the winter.
We feel very humbled by the generosity of the artists who donated their wonderful artworks, by the volunteers who donated their time and those who came along to enjoy the evening and bid on some great artwork!
A special thanks goes to:
- Our wonderful auctioneer, Julie Gunn
- Our exhibition curator, Kate Logan
- Our photographer, Annie Werner
- Our projectionist and sound crew, MediaRay and Mike
- Our sponsor seeker and general lots-of-work person, Clare Gillard
- Our overall masses-of-work person, Lucy Gregory